The Zurn Z415-BZ1 floor and shower drain with Cast Iron body is engineered to simplify product installation, post pour adjustment, and pre-packaged shims for tilt correction.
Features And Benefits
* Integrated Engineering that includes post-pour adjustment and tilt accessory package
* Ships as a Complete and Assembled System
* Saves over 14 minutes per drain installation
* Available in Cast Iron or Plastic
* Designed to stand up to the tough construction environment with 3,000lb load capacity
* Comes standard with protective grate sticker
Additional Models Available
Zurn Z415-B floor and shower drain, Dura-coated cast iron body with bottom outlet, combination invertible membrane clamp and adjustable collar with seepage slots and top assembly. EZ1TM drainage series is engineered to simplify product installation, comprised of concrete shield, up to 1-1/4" of vertical post pour adjustment, pre-packaged shims for tilt correction and integrated, self-contained "Type B" light duty strainer with rough-in cover for protection during concrete pour.