If reducing noise is as important as adding good looks to a space, and economy's a factor too, here's the door most people turn to. Woodfold's Series 2100 single-wall acoustic partitions are ideally suited to spaces where, in addition to closing off part of a room, some degree of sound reduction is desired. In restaurants, churches, offices, assisted living facilities, almost anywhere, this durable accordion door serves to reconfigure a space at a moment's notice, minimize distracting noise, and also, thanks to full-perimeter seal system, lessen heat loss and air exchange between rooms.
- Panels: 4-1/4" wide by 1/4" thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 2" x 1-1/8" aluminum, dark bronze or clear finish
- Sound Seal: Flexible vinyl sweep strips mounted top and bottom, with wood molding mounted on both sides of the track forming a 4-7/8" wide sweep surface
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: 3/4" x 2-3/4" aluminum, color-coordinated to panel connectors
- Jamb Molding: 1-5/8" wide by 1" deep aluminum
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on two sides; keylocks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger access
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12'1"; hardwoods up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 1-1/4" per foot, plus 2-3/4" for lead post