No other accordion door on the market matches the flexibility of Woodfold's Series 240 doors, and no other is specified more often. Whether added to residential, commercial, institutional or industrial settings, this Series delivers the high-use durability needed to successfully reconfigure space in homes, offices, schools, restaurants - all in stunning style. As you'd expect, options abound: curvable tracks, locks, latches, multiple meeting posts, plus finishes ranging from natural hardwoods, Vinyl-Lam, custom paint or stains, even applied murals. Durability, however, is not optional. Series 240 features Woodfold's exclusive steel hardware system that assure flawless performance. For good.
- Panels: 4-1/4" wide by 1/4" thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8"x 1" aluminum, dark bronze or clear finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheel on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: 3/4" x 2-3/4" aluminum, color coded to panel connector
- Jamb Molding: 1" wide x 3/8" deep aluminum
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on both sides; keylocks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12'1; hardwoods up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 1-1/4" per foot, plus 2-3/4" for lead post