A uniquely practical solution for space, sound and heat loss control, Woodfold's Series 3300 acoustic room partition is a smart alternative to similar, but much more expensive options. Perimeter-sealed, acoustic-lined and incorporating Woodfold's exclusive heavy duty hardware system, this dual-walled partition functions beautifully in offices, churches, restaurants and hotel meeting spaces, anywhere needing moderate sound control. Series 3300 doors are available in a variety of handsome hardwood and Vinyl-Lam finishes, even alternate finish materials on each door face.
- Panels: 4-1/4" wide by 1/4" thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 2-7/16" x 1-3/4" aluminum, clear finish; heavy-duty aluminum ceiling guard with separate track available
- Sound Seal: Dual-wall doors with internal sound-absorbent material, flexible vinyl sweep strips mounted on top and bottom of the door; wood molding mounted on both sides of the track forming 11-5/8" wide sweep surface
- Wheels: 1-1/8" nylon wheels with ball bearings on steel axle
- Lead Post: 2-7/8" x 4-1/2" heavy-duty aluminum, color-coordinated to panel connectors,
- Jamb Molding: 2-1/8" wide by 15/16" deep aluminum
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on two sides; keylock option available
- Width: Custom crafted to any width; intermediate rolling posts required on sections exceeding 15'
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12'1"; hardwoods up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 2" per foot, plus 4-1/2" for lead post