If you think that adding a security door or enclosure requires a compromise when it comes to appearance, take a closer look at Woodfold's Alumifold Series 740. Yes, it's an extremely sturdy door, incorporating the smooth, durable operation of our exclusive steel hardware hinge system and rigid vinyl, steel rod construction. And of course it's designed to fit any installation, with a variety of options including curvable track and a selection of locks and latches. But it's our single-piece, extruded aluminum body panels, available either solid or perforated in bronze, gold or clear (silver), that really sets this door apart. Finally: improving security can now also enhance a room's eye appeal.
- Panels: 4-1/4" wide solid or perforated aluminum in bronze, clear (silver) or gold
- Panel Connectors: Rigid vinyl with steel rods color-coordinated to panels
- Track: 1-1/8" x 1" aluminum, dark bronze, clear (silver) or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: 3/4" x 2-3/4" aluminum, color-coordinated to panel connectors
- Jamb Molding: 1-5/8" wide x 1" deep aluminum
- Latch: Keylock two sides; other options available
- Handles: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: No limitation
- Height: Bronze and gold up to 8'1"; clear up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 1-1/4" per foot plus 2-3/4" for lead post